Online Offshore Engineering Analysis and Design Courses
Advanced Numerical Modeling, Design Calculations, Construction Technics
We provide professional training courses for employers and companies, and you can advertise your products in short courses and workshops and present yourself.
Our Featured Clients
We are proud to be working with many of the worldwide recognized organizations in the offshore industries.
- Need further professional development?
- Too busy to travel for physical attendance in training sessions?
- Looking for world-class budget training solution?
Orcintech Academy is your best solution!
We provide advanced online professional training in practical offshore engineering analysis and design challenges. Short courses and workshops are organized based on a core concept of critical thinking and problem solving. Develop your offshore engineering skills through world-class state-of-the-practice with no need to physical attendance. Certificate of completion are provided.
We currently provide online training courses in advanced analysis, engineering design, construction, and operation in the following practical areas:
- Subsea pipelines, risers, and flowlines
- Piping and pressure vessels
- Offshore floating and fixed structures
- Drilling risers and operations
- Loadout, sea-fastening, transportation, and offshore installation
- Subsea systems, manifolds, tie-backs
- Offshore geotechnics and offshore foundations
- Coastal and marine infrastructures
- Subsea dredging, trenching, and backfilling
- Arctic and harsh offshore environments construction
- Arctic subsea geohazards
- Renewable and clean energies, biogas, biofuels
- Reservoir engineering and enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
- Oil spills, offshore environmental protections and safety
- Fisheries, marine wastes, aquacultures, and marine life
- Climate change, coastal erosions and flooding
- Remote sensing in offshore operation
- Application of Artificial Intelligence to offshore challenges
- Reliability, safety, and risk assessment
- Using unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and robotics in offshore operations
- Data management, digitalization, cloud-based computing, optimizations studies, and internet-of-things
- Research leadership and dissemination in offshore technology developments